In order to be more efficient and with regard to the growing number of Member sections, Les Clefs d’Or International has been organized in geographical zones as follows:
|Zone||Les Clefs d’Or® Zone Director|
|AMERICAS||Shujaat KHAN, USA|
|ASIA||Edwin SALDANHA, India|
|OCEANIA||Shaun RYAN, New Zealand|
|CENTRAL EUROPE||Tamas UNGAR, Hungary|
|MEDITERRANEAN ZONE||Adnan ONER, Turkey|
|SCANDINAVIA||Sami JOUTSENVUO, Finland|
|WESTERN EUROPE||Paul STILL, Great Britain|
Zone Director’s mission :
- Organize a yearly meeting with national Presidents within their zones.
- Make sure that all legal documents from each country are copied and forwarded to the Paris office.
- Inform Les Clefs d’Or® International of all malfunctioning.
- Pass on to International Secretary the dates of events within countries
- Make sure that articles for International Review are sent in a timely manner
- Participate at International Executive meetings.
- Act as interim leader in the event a country no longer has a President or is unable to perform its own duties.
- Make a full report of Zone activities at every Board of Directors meeting at AGMs.
|Western Europe Zone
BELGIUM – FRANCE – GREAT BRITAIN – HOLLAND
DENMARK – FINLAND – NORWAY – SWEDEN
AUSTRALIA – NEW ZEALAND
HELLAS – ISRAEL – ITALY – PORTUGAL
|Central Europe Zone
AUSTRIA – CZECH REPUBLIC – GERMANY – HUNGARY
CHINA – CHINESE TAIPEI – HONG KONG – INDIA – JAPAN – KOREA
ARGENTINA – BRAZIL – CANADA – MEXICO – UNITED STATES